Thursday, November 17, 2011

What warms my heart...

Talking... well, kinda talking, chatting with my oldest younger sister Emily. She's amazing, just so you all know. I miss her so terribly much! She's got a new amazing job at UAB and I'm so very proud of her. We chatted tonight and it makes my heart happy to hear about her crazy busy life. She's cool. And has the most enthusiastic work ethic I've ever seen! Her loyalty and commitment... wow. This is her with our Daddy (also super cool!)
Here's another one of my super cool sisters...my youngest younger sister, Lesley, proudly displaying her July 4th masterpiece. I LUV Her! She's a big sophomore in college. Sheesh, where did the time go? I got to see her smiling face on Skype - as the sister below held up the computer in front of her - the other Sunday morning before she went to church. Yay for Skype! This one amazes me on a daily basis, or at least every time she or the one pictured below or our Mom tells me anything about her! And she can SANG!
And this one... this is my middle younger sister, MGW. Again, super busy. She's about to be a college graduate. I cannot believe this one. She's forever locked in my mind as a 10 or so year old. God's doing mighty, mighty things in this one's life. I can't wait to see! I'm humbled by her and proud to agree that as she's so boldly proclaimed her whole life, she is "awesome" - or more accurately, God is Awesome in her!

I'm so blessed. I don't really know these three young women like I'd like to know them. I'm SO MUCH OLDER than them. But I'm blessed by the times we do have together! (and just so they know, I will be stalking them when we're in the US for our 6 or so months next year...) 

God is good. He is mighty. And his grace is abundant! I love you, seeesters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!