The past week has been a BIG week for our Big little man! He's rolling over. He's no longer sleeping in a swaddle or on the pillows. And he's eating rice cereal! That's a lot of growing up in one week!
His first bite.
Yes, his hair was particularly tall that night :)
I think he likes it!
This was the next night. Wow. He really went for it this night!
I made him only 1 scoop of rice cereal this night and he was mad when it was over! So I made another scoop! And after that was over, he grabbed the spoon and sucked it clean!
And here's cute Lucy FINALLY bonding with Sally!
We got Will an Exersaucer. He does really well in it! We have to put a blanket in front of him so he won't fall face forward.
Red Cheeks. Let me explain. Because of said rolling over and said sleeping without swaddle now... He's so drooly and when he rolls over onto his tummy, he ends up just rubbing his face in his wet sheet/drool and it's made his cheeks raw. POOR BABY! I'm not quite sure what to do about it other than vaseline and lotion.
And this was tonight's rice cereal. I made 2 scoops from the get-go so he wouldn't get mad. He's really getting the hang of it! Although, to be honest, his true first food was hummus. Yes, he is living in the Arab world, so we had to give him something truly yummy for his first bite!
Seriously. Those rolls!
And tonight during his bath - which I've yet to get pictures of because they're usually so fast. He's not the biggest fan of the water, YET. Anyway, tonight, he basically sat up during his bath! He likes to sit up these days and look around. No, he can't do it by himself yet, but he's getting there!
Can you tell that in this picture he's trying to sit up? He strains his head and tries to sit up. It's so funny! Head and legs go up.
Trying to sit up again. See the strain on his face?
So, that's my big boy. I weighed him - unofficially - the other day and he was 19 lb 8 oz. Wow. Linebacker? Maybe. Big bundle of kissable love? Definitely.































WOW he really is SO big! I am with you, those rolls are too precious!! How did I miss that y'all got a dog? Brings back memories of Kili and ... I can't remember the other one's name. Obviously it doesn't bring back TOO many memories. haha!
ReplyDelete