Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Part 2: Christmas Morning

Christmas Day!
I didn't sleep great that night, so I got up early and got showered and dressed and all ready to go before Lucy and Brad got up. I got all the lights turned on and the house all ready and then I heard the little pitter of Lucy feet coming down the stairs. She didn't realize it was Christmas morning, of course, so I grabbed her up and we went back upstairs, got Daddy up and got ready to come down to see everything.
Her first sight of the living room on Christmas Morning.
 Action shot! Running towards her guitar and her stocking!
 She was timid for about 5 seconds...
 She's been asking for a guitar for a LONG time! 
 I LOVE that she loves music and I'm excited to see her grow and learn more about it!
 After a few minutes with the guitar, she realized there was more to open and she dug into her stocking.
 Yep, my little GIRL loves Star Wars and super heroes! She's her Daddy's girl, for sure! (Apparently, I bought the light saber for the "Dark Side" Just shows you how much I know about Star Wars!)
 Holding up her Wreck It Ralph and Fix It Felix
 My grandmother, Maw Maw, always got me a Giant Hershey Kiss for Christmas so when I saw them I just HAD to get one for Lucy. She was excited when she realized it was all chocolate and it was all hers!
 Veggie Tales Super Heroes, you know, Larry Boy and the rest of the gang
 Sweet Man of mine! Brad and I are notoriously bad at being impatient with giving each other gifts. We actually opened everything on Christmas Eve that we'd gotten for each other. It's amazing we waited that long! We usually give them to each other as soon as we get them!
We opened all the presents from Mommy and Daddy and a few extras from other friends, including precious Miss Joni, who continues to bless our socks off! We love you, Miss Joni!
 See, I'm there, too! And great big-o pregnant! 
 LOVE!
 I love my precious Lucy bug!
After this, we let Lucy play with her toys for a bit while Brad and I got everything ready for our breakfast. Christmas Day was at our house and the whole family was on the way soon, so we had to get everything ready! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it that she got a guitar! And it's crazy how much alike Lucy and Hazel are, with their super hero and Star Wars love! Hazel got a light saber for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!