Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Day, Same Ole Funk

She's not SICK, but for some reason, she woke up again covered in... well... I'll not finish that sentence, since I know my dad and one of my sister's is probably reading this and neither of them like gruesome details. Let's just say, she got a bath in the first few minutes she was up. :)

Again, Lucy is not sick. She's acting totally fine and eating and playing. We just had to put ourselves in another family's shoes...

If Lucy was totally healthy and at school, would we want a kid who is continually waking up covered in D coming to school and possibly spreading whatever remnants of germs to her?

NO.


SO... I headed to school and Brad stayed home with Lucy Bug. 

We had the TEST. I did the listening part and the speaking part - and was told I did beautifully on both, Alhumdililah! But I brought the writing part home to do over the weekend. 

Don't you wish tests were like this in high school & college? 

In other news - I think it's totally fantastic that my sweet little girl's favorite movies are the Toy Story movies & the Madagascar movies! Precious! Although, she sure loves her some Beauty & the Beast, too! 

Anytime we see a Toy Story toy in the mall, she just ooo's and ah's. Precious!

1 comment:

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!