Well, she did great last night! And this morning, Brad opened her door around 8:45 cause she hadn't made a sound yet, to find her still sleeping. Then around 9, she came into my room and said "Hi." (That's one of her words that I forgot to list yesterday.) I thought that she'd been up already and just wandered in, but Brad said she hadn't. SO... she got up herself, came out of her room and into ours and said "hi" like it was perfectly normal.
Precious!
Then nap time came....
She'd realized by this point that there was an "escape" in her bed now. She climbed up there and seemed all good - until we left the room - and then she was up, at the door, crying, trying to get out of her room. Blah.
So, after a while, we got her up.
Brad put the front rail back on the bed (after reading my blog post and realizing how traumatized I was with this whole ordeal).
And a little while later, she was down for her nap, as usual.
Whew. I'm glad that we've at least tried this. However, I think we'll wait a while before we try it again. She's perfectly happy in the baby bed - all 4 rails attached. And from what I keep hearing from all my more experienced mom pals, I should keep her in the baby bed as long as I can.
And that's perfectly fine with me!
In other news... Had to take Lucy to the clinic tonight. She's got allergies. Apparently, October/November/December is allergy season in our desert town. Nice. I woke up with a sore throat, too. Blah.
Happy November 5!
OH, my abaya will be ready tomorrow! Inshallah! Yay!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!