Monday, July 12, 2010

Lucy's Jealousy

I've always heard that when there's another or new baby in the picture, the older child can get jealous. Well, the other night we went to see our pals who had the baby back in May (see the old blog). My friend N asked me to hold her son for a while. I was holding Noh, giving him a bottle, and Lucy turned around and saw me and went nutso! She started crying and trying to climb up into my lap! I had to grab her up and put her on my other leg! It was so funny. She did this several times while I was holding him. She was very gentle with him, though, so that's a plus!

I sure hope God brings us another child sometime soon so Lucy can get used to another baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!