At the third, and final, Festival site this year, they have a huge dinosaur exhibit. My little girl was as thrilled as I've seen her in a LONG time to see these gigantic dinosaurs! She ran from one to the next, mouth agape, in complete awe of them! They are animatronic and they make sounds, so as close to lifelike as possible!
The T-Rex is the crown of them all... GIGANTIC and SO LOUD! She was a bit scared to get too close to this one. She said, "Mommy, if he came to life, I would run!"
The rest of the site has a huge carnival. The kids loved riding rides. It's become a tradition every year for Lucy's birthday.
SO cute.
This guy loves to climb and slide!
Such a fun family night!































Love all of this! That is so cool that they brought in "dinosaurs" at the cultural festival! Such a FUN Family time!
ReplyDeleteVery fun! I want to come visit y'all during a festival time. We are festival people! Also - is Lucy a science-y type? ("All we care about is it's happy and healthy. And cute!" "And smart." "And popular." "With an aptitude for science." haha!) I'm trying to picture my kids getting excited over dinosaurs.
ReplyDelete