Sunday, February 8, 2015

January in Review: Part 2, Will's Birthday

We celebrated Will's 2nd birthday on January 15. We started in typical 2 year old fashion...Know why he was so upset? Because of this shirt. He already has an opinion on what he wears everyday and he was NOT having this special TWO shirt.

 Once he got his baseball shirt on, all was well. 
Brad and I gave him a bouncy donkey. He was super excited!

 Finally happy.
Opening presents from Grandparents.




 Birthday dinner at Buffalo Wings and Rings. (So, Brad and I may have been selfish when choosing the restaurant...BUT this place is a loud, American-style restaurant and they don't care about the noise or messiness of kiddos...so, really, it was the perfect place!)
 My favorite picture!

 The same day that I went to the village with the girls, Brad and the kiddos had a birthday party for Will. I sent a cake :)



On Jan 12, we were visiting local friends and they had an impromptu birthday celebration for Will and for Lucy! 









2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Will! I can't believe we haven't been together for either of Will's B-days... we should do something about that :) Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make those cupcakes?! Beautifully done! And the shirt thing made me laugh out loud. Made me think of these things: https://www.pinterest.com/leighcolvin/funny-reasons-kids-cry/

    ReplyDelete

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!