Sunday, February 8, 2015

January in Review: Part 1

Sheesh. I'm not so great at keeping up with blogging these days... I'll try to be better. Sorry.

January was busy! We have been blessed to have made LOTS of new local friends in the past month and that's kept us quite busy! Plus, we had a few teams in from the USA that we were helping with AND we celebrated Lucy's 6th and Will's 2nd birthdays. SEE? Busy.

Lucy really got creative with costumes this month...




 Will loves sunglasses now...but only inside.
 Playing with Emma.
 Will has decided he's a big boy.
 We were all getting dressed to go to a wadi and Will decided he wanted to get himself dressed, too.
 I went to another wedding....
 We even had our peacock friends visit one morning! This is taken right outside our windows. There's a farm behind us. I've zoomed in, but I'm probably only 8-10 feet from them.
 These two. They LOVE each other!
 With Samuel.


 With Briley and Noah.
 BIG. BOY.
I had the opportunity to visit a village in the interior of our country with some girls who were visiting from the USA. Brad kept the kiddos and let me have a girls day. It was WONDERFUL! We went to 3 different homes, had copious amounts of food and coffee and tea, and then got a tour of her village.







 Can you see who is poking their heads around the corner?
 "Hey, who is poking around our castle?"

 It rained one day in January!


 Big boy?
 Big, beautiful girl!
 Lucy's best friends Cora and Finn came back from the USA in January. They've already spent the night twice! 
 This is at the Festival that our city does every year in January/February for a month. There's several locations and lots of very cool traditional things from our country and booths/exhibits from other countries, too. 
 This is at another one of the sites. Will slept through this one.

 We LOVE the Festival!


With "Uncle" Brad
 Reading our Bible story.
 He may think he's big, but he's still my cute little miracle baby.



2 comments:

  1. Love that you went into a village! Love that there were goats there too! You guys have such an awesome life and I love that I get to "experience" it with you from afar! Miss you friend! -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the village too! I'd love to hear more about how it was, what y'all did, differences from the big city, etc. And Will's cheesy face is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!