I'm nursing a head cold/sinus junk. Blah. And Lucy started with a slightly over 100 fever last night, that continued today. So, Brad and I took shifts going to our own classes so we could stay home with her. I wouldn't want someone sending their kid to be with Lucy if they had a fever... so I'm keeping her home until it's gone. Anywho...
I had an amazing impromptu worship session today while I was working on learning some new songs. (And I learned a new chord!) Lucy wanted to get right in there with me... She's quite the guitarist!
Not sure who's working harder here - Lucy with her stickers or Brad coloring Buzz Lightyear!
And presenting my new happy place... My study corner with my new desk! Yay! I love it! Did 1 1/2 hours of studying here tonight! And for the first time in over a year, our printer has a home and is easily accessible whenever I need it! Yay. The simple pleasures, right?!
Pray with us, please, for renewed health. I don't like missing class these days and Lucy bug is so pitiful when she's sick! Not sure what's wrong with her - no new teeth, and she's not really acting like she feels bad (when the medicine kicks in) so...



I am praying for you guys!! Sick babies are NO FUN! I hope you all feel better very soon!
ReplyDelete