Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Officially the First Day of School

So today was our official first day of school! Hooray! It was a good day. Brad and I both got tired during class, but that's to be expected on the first day - maybe even the first week! The nursery workers said Lucy did much better today - although she was screaming like someone shot her when I left her - yes, I cried, too. But she was happy when we picked her up and that's what matters! Here's some super cute pictures! 
Lucy was cold this morning when she got up and was drinking her "tokat nowq" (Chocolate milk, of course!) She was hiding on the floor between the ottoman and the chair. Super cute! 
 But she's gotten really good at saying "Cheese" when we hold up the camera!
 LOVE!
 We were putting on her big girl shoes!
 "School days! School days! Dear old golden rule days..." (That's for you, Bill!)

  Is she not precious in her backpack?!?!

 Looks like her little hand is on her hip!
 This is after school today. They gave her a yellow Sponge Bob headband. (The locals LOVE Sponge Bob... we do not. But she loves her new headband!)


Happy First Day of School! 
Praying for a "no crying" drop off tomorrow morning!


1 comment:

  1. I love it that SpongeBob is famous over there. Oh the things that catch on!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!