I cannot believe it's been 10 days since I last posted! Wow! I suppose that even on this side of the ocean it's easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of the season's festivities! We had a wonderful Christmas yesterday with Lucy being totally overwhelmed with way too many presents. We are very blessed, indeed!
This post is going to be a "catch-up" post. Enjoy!
On our last border run, we took one of Lucy's Christmas presents for her to open up: the Little People's Nativity set! It's so precious! She loves it! She tries to sit other things on top of the manger next to the angel. It's been great for her to have her own nativity set and I know that in the future, we'll be able to really use this set to teach her about the importance of this holiday and of The Baby in the manger!
We had a Christmas party with some other American friends here in our town. I had to post both of these pictures because the first one is certainly the best of me and Brad, but in the second one, Lucy's smiling... which is rare in pictures... so I have to document it.
We made Christmas cookies! This is what Lucy did with the icing...there was little decorating on her part, mostly just eating :) And after about 5 minutes, she was ready to get up and play with her friends who were here attempting to decorate, too.
I made the yummy Candy Cane Cookies and then these are some of the sugar cookies that me and my other mom friend ended up decorating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



haha You and I are so alike about pictures. :)
ReplyDelete