We received an email from our home church telling us which SS class our "TODDLER" would be in when they do promotions this coming week!
Since when is she a toddler? What happened to my precious little BABY?
Ok, I'll admit. She's sure getting to be a big girl. And once she starts talking, geez! She'll really be a big girl then! Pictured above, you see what can happen when this "big girl" has her 1 hour of room time each day.... this isn't common that she throws everything out, usually just a few things. But, this was a special day, indeed!
The next two pictures need some 'splaining.
In our living room, we have these 2 huge windows. Both of these windows have about a foot of ledge inside that you can sit things on. Both of these windows have SECURE LOCKS way up at the top of the window that there's no way anyone under 5 feet can reach. And for sure, there's no way Lucy could ever reach them to unlock them. I keep them locked AT ALL TIMES.
The window furthest away from the door has a chair in front of it. Correction, HAD a chair in front of it. After we came in and saw Lucy doing this:
...the chair and every other conceivable form of climbing thing have been removed from the area!
I guess she really is a big girl!
(all grandparents can still their beating hearts. she only did it once and never again! did I mention the very secure locks at the tops of the windows... totally out of reach of said big girl?)







haha, too funny! I can't wait to meet you and your Lucy in person!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what it is, but those windows are gorgeous! I know, totally off topic. But seriously! Way to go with the decorating :)
ReplyDelete