Monday, August 4, 2014

Room Reveal & A Haircut

First off, I realize that I've never shown pictures of our house! Sheesh. Sorry. But know that we have been working to get things up on the walls and get trunks unloaded and put away even today!! 

So, here's the living room. I'm standing basically at the front door looking in. (Excuse the laundry on the couch, keeping it real here.) We have amazing trees out our back windows, so there's no curtains on any of the back windows. 
 This is next to the front door (door on R). We have these huge shelves and all of our knick knacks are shorter, so I mounted some things on the wall inside the shelf. I kinda love it! And, of course, the block table is a must. Huge hit with the kids!
 And this is standing next to the front door, looking to the right, towards the kitchen (through the lit doorway on the L). We have amazing recessed lighting throughout the ground floor, which is wonderful for us because we aren't fans of overhead lights! 
Moving on. Today Will got another big boy haircut. 
Brad took Will to the barber that he goes to and Will even had his own chair!
 Brad said he was fine, at first.

 The caption I got in the text message from Brad before this picture was "breaking down."

 Sad little boy, but very cute little boy haircut!
This kid's hair grows like crazy! And it's flat and silky, just like the Perrin side of the family. 
(my Dad's side)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your house! Beautiful! So glad you are in a place that you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your living area is awesome!! So big and bright and fun updates. I love the idea of mounting knickknacks on the walls...I may be stealing that in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!