Just today we got all the pictures hung in their rooms! YAY!
Here's Will's room
We've got a red, white, and blue theme...
With baseball stuff, elephants, and airplanes.
That all goes together, right?
Even if it doesn't, I love his room!
I imagine that by the year's end, we'll be getting rid of this baby bed and getting his big boy bed. Sheesh.
Will's room is on the front of the house and he has this huge big window!
(And wonderful darkening curtains from our very first apartment 5 years ago that we've moved to different rooms with each house.)
And now Lucy's room!
Hot Pink and Lime Green. Again, I love it!
We've never been pastel people, so this is just perfect for Lucy bug!
Lucy has my daybed from when I was a kid
(And a little brother that already drives her nuts!)














Love the rooms and all of the colors!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteAh! House pictures! I'm so glad you were busy doing this during my vacation so I could come back to this! haha! I love love love Lucy's daybed, and all the color choices, and the fact that you said "pastel people." :)
ReplyDelete