POOL DAY!
Without a doubt, my favorite day. Meredith told us that she was staying in her bathing suit all day long. And she kept her word! And so did Lucy & I! LOVE LOVE LOVE Pool Days!
The amazing pool at the hotel. Seriously. It's huge. And has an "island" in the middle.
And the Europeans are big into the activities - think Dirty Dancing campus wide activities. I've never seen anything like it at a US hotel! They did water aerobics daily.
We just played and relaxed.
The kid end of the pool had a super shallow part - about 6 inches deep, a regular shallow part, about 2 feet deep, then it gradually got deeper. Most of the pool was 3-5 feet deep. Then there's a huge deep lap pool at the other end.
This girl. My water baby!
Will loving his float!
Diving to get her diving balls.
This guy kept trying to climb out!
Sisters!
Will took a middle of the day nap break in the cool hotel room. I did too! :)
Mere wanted to give Will a bath.
He's SO slippery!
But really, I think she just wanted to cuddle with a cute, clean, good-smelling baby!




































Love Pool Day! I reading about and seeing your journey in Greece. Great job of keeping everything so detailed through pictures! Love your family!
ReplyDelete