These first ones are from right before we left. Lucy got to take some pictures using the camera. Here's what she got:
Ok, back to the weekend.
On the drive to the big city. Sassy pants fell asleep with all her accessories!
I was super excited about this outfit combination/coordination. It was totally not planned! (And didn't last long because SOMEONE had an accident in her pants... and that someone was not me.)
This is how Lucy spent a lot of the time this weekend... getting "Untle Peter" to read her books.
At our sunrise service...before the sunrise on Resurrection Sunday with her "best friend forever" (yes, she says that).
They are too cute. Best friends one minute and arguing/crying the next. Just like sisters. I LOVE it!
Resurrection Sunday Morning, after the sunrise service.
At least she's looking in the right direction!
She looked SO pretty in this sweet dress her friend Morgan gave her. But of course, she wouldn't look at the camera...at all...
Notice she is still hanging on to her sassy purse!
Too many pictures!
Brad got this one with his phone. Preciousness!
One morning with Lucy tracing all her letters... She can do them all!
Our friends' house has a huge bathtub! As you all know, this is quite a luxury for Lucy (for us, too!) and she loves to play in the tub - with or without water.
On Easter Sunday evening, we headed over to visit our best local friends. Lucy was a little cold and covered up with their sofa arm covers.
I love this little man! He will be 2 on May 22. I was there for his birth! He is precious!
TODAY. Yay.
We had some good time with our friends, I mean some really good, deep time, and so we decided to extend one more night. Why not, right? So this morning, when they had left for work, we headed out to the beach (maybe a 3 minute drive). It was GLORIOUS! It was warm, but not hot. The water was even a bit chilly when you first got in. And there was no one else out there! It was such a gift of relaxation from the Lord!
See? Empty.
Lucy and Brad had a great time rolling around in the sand. Sand isn't my favorite...but I did well today! I actually sat down in the surf and played, even covering my legs up with sand.
She's saying "Cheese" just not looking at me...
Brad started rolling around, so Lucy had to do it, too. She kept getting slapped in the face by waves, but she wasn't deterred. She had a great time! We all did! And it was much needed!
We got home around 5 and have had a relaxing night. Back to school tomorrow! But thankfully, it's only a 2-day week now for us. I can do 2 days! And hey, only 45 class days left! WOOHOO!




































I just got super giddy for you that you are almost done with your school! Also, we went to the beach too! But ours was super crowded. And we had no worship service there either. That looks like it was awesome!
ReplyDelete