“But as for me, my prayer is to you, O Lord. At an acceptable time, O God, in the abundance of your steadfast love answer me in your saving faithfulness. “ Psalm 69:13
Today, I’m encouraged and rejoicing in our God who answers! In my Bible, I wrote next to this verse: “my prayer, Lord. I am waiting for you to show me if we will have another baby or not. Let me always wait IN YOU & FOR YOU - in your time. Give me your peace. March 17, 2012”
8 weeks later, we found out we were pregnant with our precious miracle baby Will. (the amazing story of God’s grace is here)
I rejoice in knowing that He hears us. I rejoice in knowing that He is glorified when our hearts are focused on Him! I rejoice in Him, even when I don’t SEE tangible results, because I’ve read and I know that He is faithful over and over and over again! He never promises me I’ll see anything here on Earth. But He does promise me that He’s faithful.
And that encourages me. I prayed for SO long for children. (Of course, it seemed like a lot longer than it was!) And I know that all of us are praying daily for the salvation of our loved ones!
My friend Kaye pointed out an amazing passage in Luke 11:5-10 that encourages us to do just that - KEEP ON!
He’s SO good, yall!
“With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!