They have cultural exhibits where they demonstrate how things were made
Our country is famous for these boats - full size and models!
This sky!
The opera house had a big display where the makeup artists were doing makeup on the kiddos. LOVE.
They are doing a big driving safety push here - or at least trying. (BAD drivers here in our country.) The kids had to take a "driving test" and then they were allowed to go through this course. Lucy got a little "driving license" and watched a safety video and presentation.
AND... right next to the KIDS driving area....this lovely sign....
There are two festival locations - one in the mountains, and one along the beach. This (and the above pictures) are at the mountain location.
I am constantly overwhelmed by God's creation and His beauty!
We watched a magician... Or...Lucy and Will did. They sat in the left side (Men's side) and got up close enough to see. Will and I were sent to the Family Side and were all the way in the back. We didn't see much...
She loves riding animals!
Here's one of the traditional Dhows. (pronounced "dow")
This is the beach location, on a different day.
This festival site is more like a carnival, with lots of rides.
And of course Will kisses!
This was her favorite!
I rode the tilt-a-whirl with Lucy.
About halfway through, I was feeling it...I'm not 15 any more at Miracle Strip!
Her first Camel Ride
We love the festival! Come visit us in January or February - see, we're in jackets! It's beautiful and such fun!



























No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!