Ahh...Randomness... That's what this Christmas trip post is all about!
We went to Johnny Rockets for lunch one day. YUM. And Lucy wore this tutu of Morgan's that entire day! It was super cute! And then sweet Liz gave it to Lucy for her birthday! Yay! (She's already worn it several times since we've been home!)
Princesses!
Lucy was amazed at her shoes - her high heels!
Playing in the mirror at Chili's. (I told ya'll, we ate lots of yummy American food while we were there!)
Look at that smile! I could just eat her up!
This was an attempt at a hug.
Even though I've got the 'crazy eyes' in this picture, I still think it's good!
We were laughing so hard at this point...
Sweet girl!
There they are! Our amazing pals! Miss you guys!
Lucy and Morgan playing in their amazing yard!
Are they not precious?!?!
A yard is our #1 priority in our new place...whenever we get to move! A yard and a bathtub!
(Neither of which we've had since we've been on this side of the ocean)
And here's the rest of their yard.
How do you entertain 2 almost 3-year-olds while the rest of the adults are grocery shopping?
He's such a good sport! And SO wonderful with them!
Who knows exactly what they were playing in there. There was lots of pretend going on, for sure!
Our last day...
This is in the airport. She was tired. We had to get up at 5, to leave at 6ish. Precious girlie!
We had an amazing time! I've got one more post up my sleeves... I know Liz is dying to see it. It's coming soon!

























I am dying to see it!!! Can't wait to see it!! Miss you guys too! Liz
ReplyDeleteHey, Alison! I found your blog through the Shades Mountain Women's blog. I recognize you from GIC, and just wanted to say hi. Will you guys be here for GIC this year? I look forward to reading through your blog and seeing all that God is doing where you are! Blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteHey! Glad you found me. No, we won't be in the States this year for GIC. We'll head back that way in August. We're excited to spend the holiday season with our family and friends back in the US.
Delete