It was a fantastic day! Besides it being a bit chilly, it was perfect! Before lunch, there were about 50 other people at the park. After lunch, maybe like 20. We didn't wait in a single line all day.
They had the usual slides, with and without inter-tubes, lazy river, wave pool, kiddie part... but then... they have this amazing ride! I've never seen anything like it. After you climb up lots of stairs, you get into your tube - or your double tube with someone else. It looks like one of those skateboard U-shaped things where you go up and down from each side to the other - but it's with water! It was so fun! Brad and I did it over and over again. He even took several videos.
The kids "surfing" out front of the park, waiting to go inside.
On the "beach"
Lucy and Micah and Morgan loved going down these two slides. Lucy only wanted the "lellow"one.
This was on the lazy river
The two little ones were quite cold at this point and we thought we were going to have to call it a day. They keep the water at 70 degrees year-round. 70 isn't very warm for 2 year olds!
On our way to eat lunch.
After lunch, everyone was warm and full and we got to stay until almost 5!
We had a great time playing in the wave pool! They only run the waves every 20 minutes or so, so we had a lot of calm time in the shallow water for the kids to play.
(The 4 adults took turns watching the kiddos so that we could ride in 2s all the "big" rides)
Even from this angle, Lucy was saying "CHEESE" when I told her to look down at Liz.
We did these two slides for a long time after lunch!
Anyone who's ever been to a water park with me knows that I'm like a 12 year old kid there! I LOVE Water Parks!!!
Tired at the end of the day... And cold.
After 5 on one day of the week, the water park opens only for women. They have women workers and no boys over the age of 10 are allowed into the park. Isn't that also genius? Seeing that no women from this part of the world would EVER be in a bathing suit in front of men!
Here's one of the videos from the very cool ride I told you about...



















I love it! Y'all are having so much fun on that ride.
ReplyDelete