Playing in the airport, waiting for our flight! She was so excited to see "MICAH!"
Seriously excited to see each other! These three are best pals!
It's so rare to get a true, genuine smile from Lucy. I just love this shot!
Our sweet friends made a banner for us!
Ok, this picture is from Turkey, but I'm not sure I ever posted it... Are they any bigger now?
Back to our current trip...
On Christmas Eve, we went to one of the big malls here in their city. The Daddies were quite entertaining with the balloons and the 3 white kiddies running around!
Then they all got on the train! Yay! All crammed into one car.
They made their own train as we were walking out of the mall.
The day after Christmas we went to what is called the Tree of Life. The story is that this is THE tree from the Garden of Eden. Only God knows... So it's this huge tree out in the middle of nowhere! It's up on a small hill in the middle of a bunch of oil fields. I know my mom loves trees!
Friends!
Can I even explain to you how STRONG the wind was?!?!
The boys climbed up the tree
Aren't they cute?
We climbed up for a cute picture together and Liz said it looked like a Senior picture pose...
So... of course, I had to give her a TRUE Senior picture shot!
Yay! Tree of Life! We're having so much fun!
More later!
























So cool that you can travel to so many countries relatively easily! And your senior dreamy faraway look pose made me laugh out loud. :)
ReplyDeleteThe wind was crazy. I can say that you can make a "senior picture" look good though.
ReplyDelete