Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Picture Fun

This past weekend we went to the Big D and got to see some of our amazing friends. These are the friends that Lucy has grown up with. (Her and Micah have been friends since they were 3 months old and Morgan was only 2!) These are certainly Lucy's best friends. Whenever she's met a new friend and I ask Lucy what his/her name was, she always says "Morgan" and "Micah!"

The girls.
 The Rock Band. Oh, how I wish we'd taken video! 
 Lucy on lead guitar (please notice her rocker pose), Morgan on recorder, and Micah on drums.
 Amazing Mrs. McQ also bought matching PJs for the kiddos! 
Look at these best friends!
 We headed to a huge world fair one night. We got some great deals from around the world and Mrs. McQ took some more great pictures for us!

 I mean, how cute are they?!?!


 One last photo shoot on the morning that we left.
 And we added Will! 
 This one is going in a frame!


 Merry Christmas!
Our Christmas card!


1 comment:

  1. I love that when the Father sends you away from your "home" He gives real, true family to you. I'm so happy y'all have that. (P.S. When I think of rock bands, I always think of flute recorders)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sensitive in your language. We love you and cannot wait to read your comments!